The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Writing stories, poems ect.
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] Empty
PostSubject: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Walking through the busy streets of London with her hands in her pockets and a pocky stick in her mouth... She missed England as she lived there for a while before being sent to the martial arts school at an early age. Feeling the warm breeze through her hair passing all the humes in this town. She smelt someone of a different kind... Her eyes widened and began to glow a blood red.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffven.com/forums
Raven

Raven

Male
Number of posts : 28
Job/hobbies : Culinary Student
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 pm

His eyes watched as the night went on and the people bustled around the area. Nothing was worse then being in a strange place with different rules and customs His eyes wandered as he walked through the streets not really paying attention to where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:20 pm

The smell got closer and she couldn't help herself beggining to follow the scent. Her mind was racing and her hart pulsing. As she got closer and closer she eventually caught it and grabbed their arm, pulling him aside and bared her fangs. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:27 pm

He looked at the woman baring her fangs. "And what are you supposed to be? You know Halloween isn't for another seven months right?" He looked down into her eyes and then grabbed her arm back before pinning her to the wall. "So why don't you let me go before I have to deal with you like the rest."
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 pm

She made a thud hitting the wall only to unvail her fangs more. "Don't you know a vampire when you see one?"Ashelia broke free of his grasp and glared at him in the eyes, hers beaming a radiant red. She noticed that he was a hume, but not an ordanary one. "You could try to deal with me but i'm afraid you'd undoubtably fail."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:55 pm

"A real vampire huh?" Hid eyes looked her up and down with a grin. "Fail, is that so." He pulled a red pair of studded gloves and put them on. "Would you like to test that theory?" he smiled and waved for her to try him. "You'll find I'm not a push over human. I'm here for the King of fighter tournament, and only anyone invited to it has a chance of standing against me."
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Ashelia sighed. "As am I. I'd rarther save my energy for the 'real' fights though." She smirked looking him up and down admiring his good looks. "And I wouldn't want to mess your pretty little face up now would I?" She raised a hand and placed it softly on his face. "It would be such a waste."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:05 pm

"That makes two of us." He said remarking her face as well. "Though then again I'm wondering why you would even bother me in the first place." His hand grabbed her's and pinned it above her head. "So why did you follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:13 pm

She relaxed under her hand been pinned up by him. "Your scent was so, irrisistable." She replied grinning a little. "I never thought something could smell so delicious." She slipped out of his grasp once again and turned the tables pushing him against the wall. She breathed gently on his neck and up to his lips. Woundering what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 pm

"Really I wouldn't know." her lips on his neck had him slightly concerned. "So what now bite me and leave me for dead?" His fist was balled at his side, he wasn't going to be killed without a fight, and sure the hell wasn't going to go from a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:32 pm

"Now why would I want you dead...?"She whispered in his ear. She continued to breath over his lips eventually giving into the temptation to kiss him. She pressed her lips up against his for a moment to see how he'd react. totaly taking in the intensity of the moment and what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Her body pressed against his made him feel welcomed. Though he wasn't sure, she was a vampire after all, but he dismissed it and kissed her back. Who knew perhaps he'd have a guide for the city as well as some fun with her.
Back to top Go down
Ashelia Maiko

Ashelia Maiko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Ashelia was amazed when he kissed her back. It felt like there were no limitations what she could do. She was actually kissing a human, something her society would dismiss imediatley. She was glad she had no relations with them anymore apart from her sister. 'Looks like I'm going to have fun with you...' Smiling she kissed him back yet again. Even though they were in a public place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]   Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the streets [Ashelia and Raven]
Page 1 of 1