The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAKI vs ( next one to post )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-05-17

BAKI vs ( next one to post ) Empty
PostSubject: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:58 am

Baki breathed heavily his body toned to human perfection with a wide variety of skills aqurired through training, opreation:rebirth, and from his travels around the world searching for purpose in life. arena's all over the world chant his name calling him into the arena, and he accepted. he knows his opponet could be anything from a air to the KUWUKU ANZAI thrown from africa to a certan caln in Japan. he awaits his opponet with baki shirtless with a pair of jeans on his two katans piled in a corner since baki refuses to use weapons in a fight unless it's a life or death situation.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male
Number of posts : 89
Location : Look up and you'll see me looming over you. Should hope you're Fire proof
Job/hobbies : N/A ...... Flying about dominating the skies
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm

ooc: hey baki mind if I RP with you? ^_^; haven't been here for a while and I'm not part of the turnament.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:56 am

ooc: tats fine
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male
Location : Look up and you'll see me looming over you. Should hope you're Fire proof

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Ryuuou stepped in to the room and closed the door behind him. He wore a lose sleeveless tank, arm bands, double belts and tight black leather shoes. This gave him a carefree look. his arms were at the back of his violet hair and was tying his long hair into a low ponytail. His hair whipped out like a tail as he closed his wings.

"Name's Ryuuou. I'm not in the tournament or anything like that but I can help you train if you want. I'm a half blood.... half human half dragon, basically a demon. Hope you won't find it offensive or anything. Some people just don't like demons and specially half bloods like me"

he offered out his hand with a friendly grin

"and who might you be?"

------------
ooc: what kind of room would this be?with terrain?
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:15 am

" im baki" he said shaking his hand " former 1st rank soldier of the u.s military, trained undeground fighter, the only survior that i know of of the super soldier serum the u.s decided to reopen operation: rebirth since WW2". baki grined as he shook his head " i honestly dont mind if your dragon, demon, human, half, quarter, it doesnt matter im just glad your not crazy on obtaining power to destroy the world and stuff like that". baki rubbed his hair tying it up into a pony tail not wanting it to get in the way. " after being a soldier you want to expect some evil scietist trying to make giant fleas or the pope's evil twin to spread anarchy in the church and one time a nazi tried to rebring the holocaust." he closed his eyes and sighned " now THAT was a mission".
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Ryuuou Grunted

"hn... why would I be wanting more power? I have all I need. nazi the fools they were, didn't know bout demons *smirk* such fun it had been for us picking them out of the ranks. and Giant fleas? some crazy experiment that would be........... wanna start training?"

He got into a crouching position
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:52 pm

"sure" baki got into a grappler postion his nickname was known as baki the grappler due to his goal to become the strongest fihghter alive. he thrw hiself in the air throwing quick sold kicksin in the air focusing energy in th soles of his feet readying his hands to land on and aimed for his chest with deep determination.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Ryuuou flipped upside down to something like a hand stand and hooked his leg around Baki's. Continuing with the flip. hims aim was to pull Baki with him .

"So baki.. .how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:03 am

landing on his hands he lifted himself up and started spinning around aiming to throw him off by making him dizzy not much of a stragey but it was fast and effective so baki spun faster and faster. " twenty five, you know we put UFC fighters to shame right now" he said as he began ducking his head to throw his leg in a random diresction hoping the force of gravity would take over and take ryuuou with it
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:58 pm

"shame? how so?"

Ryuuou was hovering and flash stepping away from baki. Hoping would get dizzy and hesitate
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:42 am

spinning around he landed on his butt. he picked himself up with his arms and dis a backflip geting back on his feet faceing ryu. " casue were so much better than they are"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 pm

Ryuuou frowned

"that's a shame? shouldn't you be proud or something like that?"

He huffed, dropped to the floor, an flash stepped infront of baki and aimed a clawed hand towards the his neck.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 am

the claws dag in less than a centimeter into his skin as he grabbed his wrsit and began spinning him around tremndously. he used his strengh and threw him into a wall leaving a gaping hole inside of it baki all ready to move with his feet.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:19 pm

ooc: HEY NO GODMODDING! >=O
----------
the Ryuuou which was thrown turned into dust. The real one appears above baki and aims a drop kick towards his head
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:09 am

baki took the hit on the head making a big bump on his head as he decided to use more of his ability's. he strageyized and got on all four using his back as a shield already to spring up in the air or use his hands to spinn his feet or lasg out in any direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Ryuuou landed on a hand a flipped over like an acrobat. and crouched on all fours again. staring intently at Baki wondering what his next move would be. A intimidating smirk plaster on his face
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:17 pm

baki once agian threw himself in the air the soles ofhis feet aiming at ryu's chest. he flew in ryu's direction.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou

Ryuuou

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Ryuuou sprang straight at Baki . He growled and racked his claws towards Baki's chest
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 pm

baki dropped on his back and rolled out of the way using this moment to cacth his breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAKI vs ( next one to post )   BAKI vs ( next one to post ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAKI vs ( next one to post )
Page 1 of 1