The King Of Fighters - REDUX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world filled with madness... Forum based role play.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

notre dame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-05-17

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 am

baki was walking outside the cathedrals of notre dame. "so sad, poor hnchback just because he was diffrent......" he was rembering the book he read a few years back and quoted lines from the book not realizing he's saying thm out loud " i didnt notice how ugly i was until i saw how beatiful you were" he said very loudly not noticing someone was in front of him when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-03-27

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 am

Yuki sat on the steps of the cathedral. She had been reading a book and enjoying the warm sunlight. It reflected off the windows and she had to shield her eyes. A person was walking towards her, he didn't seem to have seen her .. he seemed to be rather lost in thought to have noticed her.

when the man was close and said " i didn't notice how ugly i was until i saw how beautiful you were"

her cheeks flushed with colour and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, so she looked like a fish out of water. openmouthed, wide eyes and all.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:17 pm

"im sorr i dont belive we met im baki" he gave a friendly smile holding out his hand, "whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:15 pm

"I'm Yuki"

She shook his hand

"what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 pm

baki took her hand and kissed it the polite way such as in french custom"i am baki i just like to travel and decided to vist the notre dame cathedral I was soamazed by such a beatiful site, oh and notre damn is in good shape as well" baki grinned he felt confidence grow in his belly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:51 pm

yuki blushed

She turned to the cathedral.

"they rebuilt some of it, but the gargoyles and all are still the originals"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 am

baki brushed the hair out of his face and put his arm around her waist. "shall we countinue into the cathedral, mon charrie?" baki grinned he knew french would be handy one day
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:07 pm

ooc: Baki do you have some Roleplayer friends , if you do get them to join x.x
no onèe here anymoere T.T itès not fun
----------------------------------------------------

¨sure sure ...Hey!¨

Yuki pushed bakiès arm from her waist, glaring at him slightly.

¨what does mon charrie mean anyways¨
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:52 am

ooc: i have to get more posts up before i can advertise on most of the sites im one but i garenntee more ppl will join but um we need a admin to approve stuff first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

baki grinned "mon charrie means my dear i belive " baki decided to test his french speaking skills alittle more "vous avez mon coeur"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:57 pm

ooc:... I AM admin....
-----------------------

She shook her head

"i'm not french"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:05 pm

ooc: ill get ppl to join then

------------------

baki smiled " im sorry im just lost in the history of the chapel the story saddens me a bit of the hunchback that use to live here. in the background bells where ringing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:16 am

ooc: ^^- me tempted to say : "Baki good boy X3"
----------------------
having nothing else to do, she stared down at her feet with her arms behind her back kicking small pebbles around.

"but he had a happily ever after no?"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 am

ooc: lol ^.^
----------------------------------
"well.....they burned the one he loved for wicthcraft and then threw her with alot of other dead corpses but he found her body and laided beside and a few yearslater they found skeletons of a horrible crature and a huma holding hands. he was with the one he loved" baki bowed his head down.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:02 pm

"hn? Really?"

she looked at him and raised her brows

"... I must have read another version...that's a sad ending... tut"
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:28 pm

ooc: srry it took so long i was in the hospital i was in a bad car accident but im O.K now i think itas my 1st week home.

baki sighned "if only i can be with someone that would care like that"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

ooc: I was on vacation too sry and glad you're okay. but what happened? drunk driving? wait you can DRIVE???

http://thedarksideofthemoon.forumotion.com
------

"Don't worry You'll find someone" she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

Male

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 am

ooc: my friend was driving nd i wa in the front seat i had my seatbet n but a car rearended us theother driver shattered his rib cage and later died (turns out he had a alcholo level of .23, twice the legal limit) but me and mny friend escaped with a few injuries and minor cuts my friend broke a right arm and leg and i broke both my arms.

baki smiled back "maybe i might already find her and she just might be hiding frm me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

notre dame Empty
PostSubject: Re: notre dame   notre dame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

notre dame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The King Of Fighters - REDUX :: Outside Dome :: Paris-
Jump to: